Check out the Customer Success Manager position at Filestage, a review and approval platform for sharing, commenting, and downloading files.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You drive the growth of Filestage. You always have your feelers out and find opportunities to grow and expand in your clients’ companies and to further distribute Filestage software.
You proactively look for ways to make our customers even more successful. With your contribution to customer success, you improve the lives of creative people and project managers around the globe.
You are committed to your clients and help them find pragmatic solutions and improve their workflow.
You build a good relationship with your customers. You work closely with your customers, build relationships and make them happy users who will gladly recommend Filestage to others.
You turn customers into experienced users. You help customers get the most out of Filestage software in training sessions or by answering support-related questions via chat, e-mail, phone, webinars, and video conferencing, and by actively maintaining and utilizing our help center articles. Don’t worry, our customers are friendly and don’t bite 😉
Estimated $76,000/year according to Glassdoor
Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get a €1500 budget for hardware, as well €500 for home office to buy whatever you need to do your best work – including a computer, webcam, or standing desk.
For this role, we’re looking for someone based in the Americas timezone to make sure there’s a high time overlap with our team members, customers, and partners.
Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons.
Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
Get 36 days of holiday. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes, and everything in between. You’ll also get a half day on your birthday to give you a chance to celebrate!
Continue to grow and develop your career. We care about your development and want you to be able to learn new things! After six months in the company, you’ll get a budget to be able to use for personal development.
Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations, and no bullshit meetings.
What you’ll bring to the role
● You have business acumen and enjoy advising customers and consultative selling.
● You enjoy connecting with people. You know the definition of empathy without checking Wikipedia and put it into practice daily.
● You’re passionate about customer success management and customer support. You have experience in customer success management or account management. Support or Sales experience is highly valued.
● You take ownership. You are filled with passion to take responsibility and to make things happen. You are an energetic self-starter who wants to make a tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company.
● You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest, and respectful — and you are ready to have a lot of fun.
● You are fluent in English. Speaking Spanish is a plus.
Latest Filestage Jobs