Metro rail jobs for freshers, metro vacancy 2023. Metro recruitment 2023 apply online, metro railway job vacancy. Metro job vacancy in bangalore, metro job vacancy in mumbai, bmrcl recruitment 2023.
Metro recruitment 2023 nagpur. Railway metro recruitment 2023. Madhya Pradesh metro invites offline application form for the eligible candidates for the posts of multiple vacancies. There are many new vacancies released by the organization. Interested and eligible candidates can online before last date.
Other details like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fees who can apply and How to apply for metro rail recruitment 2023 & other information with all important Links are given below.
In this website, you will find the latest 10th pass jobs, latest 10th pass jobs, diploma jobs, latest engineering jobs, B-tech jobs, and the latest bank jobs subscribe to our website to stay up to date
We also mention that the “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe to our Website For every day getting the latest free government jobs alert.
MADHYA PRADESH METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED RECRUITMENT 2023 Detailed Information:
Name of the Organization: MADHYA PRADESH METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED
Application Mode: Online mode
1. Supervisor/ Operations
3. Supervisor/Signalling | Maintainer, Signalling & Telecom, &Rolling Stock
4. Sr. Supervisor, Traction, Maintainer
5. Sr. Supervisor domain of Metro Rail Corporation’s /Railways.
6. Sr. Supervisor, r working in Civil Works of
Total Post- 55
Who can apply?
All India candidates are eligible for this job vacancy in 2023.
Male and female both can apply for railway metro job vacancy in 2023
Freshers and experienced both can apply in metro rail.
Salary (Pay Scale):
B) PAY SCALE, GRADE & CONSOLIDATED FEE APPLICABLE FOR VARIOUS POST FOR RE-EMPLOYMENT
1. | Sr. Supervisor Rs. 61600/-
1. Supervisor retired in grade Rs.47600-151100 or equivalent Sr. Supervisor Grade I in Metro organisations/ Railways.
2. Supervisor retired in grade Rs.44900-142400 or Rs. 55800/ equivalent Sr. Supervisor Grade II in Metro organisations/ Railways.
2. | Supervisor Rs. 47700/-
1. Supervisor retired in grade Rs. 35400-112400 or equivalent Supervisor Grade I in Metro organisations/ Railways.
2. Supervisor retired in equivalent Pre revised (Rs.5000- Rs. 42400/-
8000) or equivalent Supervisor Grade II in Metro organisations/Railways.
3. | Maintainer Rs. 37600/-
1. Supporting Staff in grade Rs. 29200-92300 or equivalent or Maintainer Grade I in Metro Organisation/ Railways.
2. Supporting staff in grade of Rs. 25500-81100 or Rs.33300/-
Maintainer Grade II in Metro Organisation/ Railways.
Academic qualification required are after completing 10th, ITI, Diploma, 12th, Graduation like BE, BTech, Post graduation like MBA, MTech etc. are eligible for this recruitment but it should be equivalent from recognized board or university
For more details please read official notification. Notification link is given below.
The candidate’s age limit will be-
1. Minimum 18 years old
2. Maximum – 58 years
The candidate must enclose all self-certified copies of relevant proof / documents during online submission of application in support of: –
a) Age proof (Matriculation Certificate or equivalent).
b) Eligibility Qualification as prescribed.
c) Experience certificate of ex-employer/s. Appointment order/Office order of joining the current organization.
d) Office order showing present pay-scale and promotion to present grade.
e) Summarized brief description of relevant Experience.
f) Latest Salary slips (3 months).
g) NOC and Vigilance Clearance by the Present employer or undertaking as mentioned
1. EA MPMRCL reserves the right to shortlist any candidate for interview. Priority for shortlisting shall be relevant Metro experience and seniority in desired pay scale. The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
2. The candidates, who are shortlisted for the selection process, will be informed through registered e-mail id provided at the time of submission of the application.
3. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Interview sent along with e-mail.
4. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Interview through online or offline mode on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents /testimonials and experience certificates.
5. The candidate should regularly visit MPMRCL website www.mpmetrorail.com for updated information.
6. Management reserves the right to conduct a written test for the posts, if required.
7. MPMRCL may relax selection criteria in case of extra ordinary candidate.
8. Original Documents in support of Date of Birth, Qualification, Total Experience, Relevant Experience, Brief summary of experience, desired Pay Scale, Promotion order for certifying desired experience in the desired pay scale, current pay slip shall be uploaded at the time of applying and same shall be shown during interview or after selection and photocopies in two sets of the same to be submitted along with the copy of the filled application form at the time of joining.
9: Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false, incorrect, or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to us unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
10. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall lead to disqualification of the candidate.
11. The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be informed through e-mail only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare by AC III tier if interview is scheduled through
How to apply in Mail motor recruitment 2023:
1. Eligible and willing candidates for the aforesaid post are required to apply online through website www.mponline.gov in or through www.mpmetrorail.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire period of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
3. To access the online application, firstly candidates are required to visit MPMRCL website www.mpmetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”. Thereafter, he/she may open the desired recruitment notification for which online application to be filled.
4. If candidates are applying through website www.mponline.gov.in then candidate have to click on “Citizen Services — Application — Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited- Apply Online.” Thereafter, he/she may open the desired recruitment notification for which online application to be filled.
5. Candidates shall apply online by going to sub link titled as “Apply Online” and follow the instructions given therein carefully for Online Registration.
6. He/she is required to read the entire vacancy notification & its instructions carefully to make him/ her familiar with the eligibility, age criteria, other conditions, norms of the desired post and all related information, instruction soft his recruitment process.
7. The Online registration shall remain active from 02/05/2023 up to midnight of 28/05/2023 only. In order to avoid last minute rush & inconvenience, the candidates are advised to apply sufficiently before the closing time & date of online application process.
8. MPMRCL will not be responsible for any network problems/interruptions in submission of online applications due to any reasons whatsoever or any other problem arises at candidate’s end, during the entire period of submission of online application on website of MPMRCL & MP Online.
9. All the fields in the online application form should be filled up carefully. After filling all required information by candidate/applicant, a pre-view of the filled application can be generated before submitting the application. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted. Candidates need NOT to send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to MPMRCL. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
10. Candidate applying from Metro Rail/Railway/Railway PSU’s/Govt. Organization/ PSU’s etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from parent department along with the Vigilance and D& AR clearance at the time of joining. For candidates applying on deputation, undertaking from the candidate needs to be submitted along with online application that he/she will submit the NOC and Vigilance Clearance at the time of Joining.
Apply link: Click here
Notification Link: Click here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here
You can also read official jobs Click here
All the best!!
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation.
We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information.