12th Pass Amazon Free Laptop Job Amazon customer service associates are an important part of our mission to provide fast, accurate, and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This key position requires a flexible, action-oriented problem solver who will help customers expedite orders and fix after-sales issues. Associates who communicate with customers primarily via mail, chat, and phone, can be hired for any skill set if needed, and use a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast way .
Quick Information About 12th Pass Amazon Free Laptop Job
- Company Name: AMAZON
- Category of this Job: Private job
- Job Type : Permanent/ full time Jobs
- Total Vacancies: 3000+ Vacancies
- Name Of The Vacancy: Virtual Customer Service
- Place Of Postings: All over India
- Application on Starting Date: Already Started
- Application on Ending Date : Not Announced
- Apply Mode On: Only On Online Mode
- Educational Qualification : 12th pass
- Selection Process : Interview in Google Meet
- Age Limit For this Job: there is no age limit for this job any one can join his job
- Vacancy details For this job: Virtual Customer Support
Education criteria for this job:
All candidates must have 12th pass for this recruitment.
Description About this Job
•Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
• Excellent documentation skills
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
• Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
• Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to use a desktop computer system
• Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
• Excellent typing skills
• Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
• Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
• Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
• Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
Age Limit for this job:
Workers can complete tasks on the Amazon web site using the skills they already have and according to their own schedule. To complete tasks and collect payment from Requesters, workers need a computing device connected to the Internet and must be at least above there is no age limit for this job any one can join his job
Location For this Job:
work from home job
Roles and Responsibilities
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
• Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
About Amazon India
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build.
We hire the world`s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers.
A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce.
Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry.
We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices.
Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com.
Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA.
We do this every day by inventing simple and elegant solutions to complex technical and business problems.
We are making history and the good news is that we are just getting started. About Amazon India
Amazon India teams work on complex business challenges to innovate and create effective solutions that enable different Amazon businesses, including Amazon sites worldwide, as well as support payments, shipping and digital products and services such as Kindle tablets and e-readers. and store.
We pride ourselves on having some of the best talent and strong leaders with a proven track record in making Amazon the most customer-centric company in the world.
We broke into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, which allows Indian retailers to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic. to their stores.
In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India.
With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience.
In 2 years since launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 22 million products across 100s of stores! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers.
For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions.
Join us so you can – Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
About the Customer Service Team
Our Amazon Contact Center work towards a single goal: to deliver the best possible support experience to our customers.
To do that, our CS Operations teams are empowered and expected to think like owners.
We solve problems the first time so that customers have an effortless experience every time. Building on Amazon the Customer Service team started operations in August 2005 and has grown steadily in size and scope since then.
We provide 24/7 support to customers across North America, UK, India, Australia and Canada. Our Team members are empowered to think like owners and resolve customer problems via phone, email or live chat.
We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and make an impact to millions of customers across the globe.
Our relentless focus on process improvements has helped us continuously evolve and expand our focus into new business domains.
Official Apply Link and Notification Link For 12th Pass Amazon Free Laptop Job
Official Amazon link (UPDATED) : CLICKHERE
Amazon Official Website Link : CLICKHERE
Amazon Official Apply Link : CLICKHERE
You will find the complete information regarding Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, cut-off, No.of Vacancies, PayScale.
We also mention that the “Who can you apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not.
Subscribe to our Website For every day getting the latest free government jobs alert.
If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit the contact form.